Accel BI Contract #:
Accel BI has been awarded the GSA 8(a) STARS II in the following Constellation
Constellation 1, Functional Area 1, NAICS # 541511 (CIFA1)
Constellation 1, Functional Area 2, NAICS # 541512 (CIFA2)
The scope of GSA 8(a) STARS II Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is centered on functional areas (FAs), derived from the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS). The contract offers simple to complex IT service solutions such as: applications software programming services, software analysis and design services, web application design and development, Computer systems integration analysis and design services, network systems integration design services, information assurance, web 2.0 applications, and other computer related services.
Our GSA 8(a) STARS II Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) makes it easy for federal civilian or Department of Defense to purchase cutting-edge information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions. 8(a) STARS II is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract. This program is reserved exclusively for qualifying certified 8(a) small businesses as prime contractors per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 19.8.
Prior to issuing Task Orders under GSA 8(a) STARS II, federal and state local government contracting officers are required to receive training on the use of the GSA 8(a) STARS II contract and be granted a written Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) from the GSA Small Business GWAC Center. Training is offered at no cost and details can be found at:www.gsa.gov/portal/content/208117
Warranted contracting officers must fill out this form to request a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) for GSA GWACs. It will take approximately five minutes to fill out.
Before you can request a DPA, you must:
- Complete training*
Review the corresponding Delegation of Procurement Authority Memorandum of Agreement
After requesting a DPA
- GSA will review the form and initiate the Delegation(s) of Procurement Authority
- You should receive delegation confirmation within two business days
- After receiving the confirmation, you will be able to issue task orders on the selected GSA GWAC(s)
*Federal buyers who wish to use the GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC must receive training and be granted a Delegation of Procurement Authority prior to issuing task orders. Delegations can only be granted to warranted Contracting Officers (COs), but all individuals involved in the order process are encouraged to participate in the training.
To request to be included in upcoming 8(a) STARS II training, please submit the following information to S2@gsa.gov.
- Agency name, individual(s) full name, street address, email address, phone number, and fax number for each contracting officer requesting DPA training
- Names of other individuals who may be participating in the training
Following receipt of the training request, the Small Business GWAC Acquisition Division will contact the requestor to set up a training date and time.
8a STARS II Features:
- A multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract vehicle
- A five-year base with one five-year option
- A $10 billion program ceiling
- Limited protestability
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
8a STARS II Benefits:
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices
- Name : Sanjay Shirude
- Tel : 800-651-7142
- Fax : 425.738.1107
- Email: STARSII Administrator
Sponsoring Agency: GSA Use: All Agencies Type: GWAC Prime Contractor: Accel BI
Contract: GS-06F-1128Z Sole Source Task Order Limit: $4 Million